Unbleached and All Purpose

Extraneous-Thought Colander from the Hedonistic Existentialist with the Cotton Candy Brain

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

fucktard

KFC

me: "I'd like a number two."

@$#%!: "Crispy or original."

me: "Crispy."

@$#%!: "Ok, well, we only have original right now."

me: "Fine. Then I'll take that."

@$#%!: "So, you want original?"

Sigh.

No, actually I *want* crispy but apparently I'm not getting crispy so I'll live with original. As the comedian (I have forgotten his name for the moment) says to the idiots, "here's your sign".

The funny thing is this was a rare pure-bred idiot, not just an unlucky sap with an involentary mind spasm. Like my spelling of "involuntary" just now. I really have enough of those (mind-spasms) a day.

@$#%! was still offering crispy to the people behind us. I heard her. With two more customers (the funny thing with KFC; fast food to them is 10 minutes in the drivethru).

Here's a few more signs. Because I won't be there to hand them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home