Unbleached and All Purpose

Extraneous-Thought Colander from the Hedonistic Existentialist with the Cotton Candy Brain

Friday, December 10, 2004

Asahi says "the price is right"

Just got cable but I think the cable guy stole the clicker. I was stuck on family feud but now it's Bob Barker. The showcase chicks on this show look like Barbie dolls. I'm sure that's the point, but damn. I wonder how much they get paid.

"I don't hate anybody in this world, but I really don't like Peter Jennings."

Hmmm... Out of everyone in the world you can choose to almost hate... Who the hell would pick Peter Jennings? I mean out of all the people in the world that could place into your tiny little beating heart the rage of an animal... Peter Jennings?

Good Loisha.

I don't hate, I disassociate.

Monkey flubber with the ex-lax button and your mother talking about sex over AIM. That's no good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home