Unbleached and All Purpose

Extraneous-Thought Colander from the Hedonistic Existentialist with the Cotton Candy Brain

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

for sale: one soul, used & beaten. will trade for new Nikon of equal value.

Ever think about how very dumb the name Christmas is? It's like Harrymas. Bettymas. Mattmas, Beckymas, Jeffmas, Stanleymas. Thomasmas. Heh.

The lady over at the Dunkin Donuts from across the street knows me so well that when I was short the $5 I didn't have in my purse that I thought I did, she told me I could pay her back tomorrow. I don't know if that's cool on her account or just pathetic on mine.

I want to be in New Jersey right now. I hate Florida. I want to be able to drive for 40 minutes and be in Philly and take pictures every weekend.

Philly is like a photographer's dream in a way. Such diversity in all things, people, architecture, additudes.

The Ben Franklin Hotel (or whatever it is called; damn, I need a book on that whole city) is amazing on the inside. Just incredible. And the ballroom is astounding.

Is it wrong that I am thinking of ebaying/hawking everything I might get for X-Mas so that I can buy a really, really nice camera? I saw a couple at Best Buy that were decent. Hmmm... My dog is AKC certified. It's a shame they neutered him. He'd be worth more with the balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home