Unbleached and All Purpose

Extraneous-Thought Colander from the Hedonistic Existentialist with the Cotton Candy Brain

Friday, January 21, 2005

Um, yeah. Rar, rar.

I wrote this last night on my live journal. I was a little grumpy.

I am THE RECEPTIONIST!!

NOT THE SECOND COMING!!

I know all you peeps on the phone, all you members think you are special and that I, The Jesus Christ Superstar of all Receptionism, love you more than any other member, but fuck all! IF SOMEONE IS BUSY OR ON THE LINE, I CAN ONLY TRANSFER YOU THEIR FUCKING VOICEMAIL. I cannot magically:

a) make a duplicate of them so that you can speak to them
b) make them hang up and talk only to you when you call and pretend the hundreds of members and who knows how many consolidators just plain don't fucking exist.
or
c) pull a brand new travel agent out of my ass.


I hate you all. Go send your prayers elsewhere, I am sorry, this deity is out to fucking lunch.

Thank you,
Jesus the Receptionist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home