Unbleached and All Purpose

Extraneous-Thought Colander from the Hedonistic Existentialist with the Cotton Candy Brain

Thursday, February 17, 2005

overhear the strangest things

This really isn't one of them, but I overheard this today at work and I thought it was blog-worthy.

Lady I Work With: "Wow. There are lots of hang-ups today."

Man I Work With: "You mean the people calling? They're just calling and hanging up?"

Lady I Work With: "Yeah. Must be, like, hang-up day."

Me: *palms face*

other little bit

Another Lady I Work With: "Why is it every night after the 7:00 wave I come out to use the restroom and [the janitors] are always cleaning it?"

My Thoughts: ......I am not going there......I am not going there......It's not like jobs use *schedules* or anything, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home